THE CAPE MAY POLICE DEPARTMENT IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR: FULLY CERTIFIED POLICE OFFICE WITH A NJ PTC BASIC COURSE CERTIFICATE, FROM A VALID NJ BCPO ACADEMY.
THE CAPE MAY POLICE DEPARTMENT
IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR:
FULLY CERTIFIED POLICE OFFICE WITH A NJ PTC BASIC COURSE CERTIFICATE, FROM A VALID NJ BCPO ACADEMY.
Salary starting at $42,500, plus benefits and a lifetime experience.
Openings are for Entry Level Police Officers Positions.
We cannot accept NJ DOC Applicants / Correctional Police Officer certifications. Must possess a NJ PTC Basic Course for Police Officer Certification, not outside State of N.J.
Cape May Police Department is currently seeking to hire dedicated and determined individuals for a full-time Police Officer position, who currently possess a New Jersey PTC Basic Course for Police Officer Certification.
To be in compliance with the program, applicants must have graduated from a New Jersey PTC certified Law Enforcement academy and be in possession of a New Jersey Police Training Commission certificate (Alternate Route PTC Certificate will apply).
Applicants will be subject to a thorough background investigation. Candidates must also submit to and pass both a medical and psychological evaluation as a condition of employment.
To learn more please click the link at www.capemaypolice.org
ABOUT CAPE MAY AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT
• Cape May Police Department handles calls for Cape May City, West Cape May and Cape May Point.
• The Cape May Police Department responds to approximately 18,000 calls per year.
• Cape May is a city at the southern tip of Cape May Peninsula with approximately 5,000+ residents.
• In the summer months, Cape May's population area is expanded by as many as 40,000 to 50,000 visitors a day/seasonally.
• We are an energetic and diverse police department, with vast capabilities serving our visitors and residents with respect, honor, and transparency.
• Application Review
• PT (Physical Training) Testing
• Background Investigation
• Oral Interview
• Drug screening
• Medical Testing / Psychological Testing
• Police Academy completion / verification of PTC certification
The Cape May Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Chief Dekon Fashaw Sr.
Cape May Police Department
Main Station 609-884-9500
Additional questions may be sent to Lt. Joseph Walker at: email@example.com or call at 609-884-9572.