Please complete this form to register your security cameras with the Culpeper Police Department.
The goal of the cameras registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Culpeper Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any footage containing to/or related to criminal activity may be collected for use by Culpeper Police Department as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Culpeper Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
- If necessary, the Culpeper Police Department will contact you directly using the information provided on this site to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent/or employee of the Culpeper Police Department through the camera registry program.
- Under no circumstances shall the Culpeper Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.