Police Blotter - Week of 11/13/2022
- Harassment 2nd, 9:45 PM, Sunday, November 6, 2022, Ellicott Pl. – On 11/6/2022, Nicholas J. MRUCZEK, M/39 of Batavia, NY, was arrested on the above listed charge. MRUCZEK allegedly physically harassed a female during a domestic incident. MRUCZEK was issued an appearance ticket and is due in BCC on 11/15/2022 at 1:00 PM.
- Grand Larceny 4th; Burglary 3rd, 7:15 AM, Monday, August 2, 2021, E. Main St. – On 11/3/2022, Ronnie K. JOHNSON, M/52, Homeless, was arrested on an arrest warrant and arraigned in Batavia City Court. JOHNSON was held in GC Jail with a return court date of 11/16/2022 at 2:30 PM.
- Grand Larceny 4th; Conspiracy 5th, 1:32 PM, Thursday, August 19, 2021, E. Main St. – On 11/3/2022, Ronnie K. JOHNSON, M/52, Homeless, was arrested on an arrest warrant and arraigned in Batavia City Court. JOHNSON was held in GC Jail with a return court date of 11/16/2022 at 2:30 PM
- Dog Running at Large, 8:35 PM, Monday, October 31, 2022, Woodrow Rd. – On 11/3/2022, Benjamin A. BOYCE, M/41 of Batavia, NY, was issued an appearance ticket after he allegedly allowed a dog to run at large. BOYCE is scheduled to appear in BCC on 11/15/2022 at 1:00 PM.
- Failure to Appear on Appearance Ticket, 12:00 PM, Wednesday, August 26, 2020, W. Main St. – On 11/4/2022, Batavia Police arrested William J. GALLIFORD, M/62 of Bergen NY, on BCC Arrest Warrant # 2020-00070. GALLIFORD was arraigned in BCC in front of Judge ROGERS and ROR’d. GALLIFORD is scheduled to reappear in BCC on 12/7/2022 at 2:00 PM.
- Bench Warrant, 10:00 PM, Tuesday, October 18, 2020, W. Main St. – On 11/5/2022, George J. BUDZINACK, M/42 of Rochester, NY, was arrested on a bench warrant out of Batavia City Court after he failed to appear in court. BUDZINACK was arraigned on 11/5/2022 at 4:30 PM in Batavia City Court by Judge BURNS. BUDZINACK was released on his own recognizance. BUDZINACK is to appear in Batavia City Court on 11/10/2022 at 1:30 PM.