VIN verifications can be completed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- All residents needing to register their vehicle in Colorado for the first time must have a VIN verification.
- All residents who purchase a vehicle from another state must have a VIN verification.
- Appointments are not scheduled for standard VIN verifications.
- The fee for a VIN verification is $10.00, payable in cash or check only.
Certified VIN verifications are by appointment only. Call 719-846-2993 ext. 207 or ext. 215 to make an appointment.
- Bonded title vehicles, rebuilt vehicles, homemade trailers and vehicles with a salvage title require a certified VIN verification.
- The fee for a certified VIN verification is $50.00, payable in cash or check only.