Coastal Flood Advisory - July 3 through July 4
...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 1
AM EDT THURSDAY...
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a Coastal
Flood Advisory, which is in effect from 7:00 PM this evening until
1:00 AM Thursday.
* LOCATIONS...Coastal areas of Atlantic County, Cape May County
and Cumberland County.
* TIMING...High tide on the New Jersey oceanfront occurs between
8:30 PM and 9:30 PM this evening. High tide on the back bays and
on Delaware Bay occurs later than the high tide on the
* COASTAL FLOOD IMPACTS...Up to one foot of saltwater inundation
above ground level is possible in low-lying areas near
shorelines and tidal waterways. Minor roadway flooding is
* WAVES...Wave heights on the ocean waters off the coast are
forecast to be around 2 feet.
* OUTLOOK...Another round of minor tidal flooding is expected on