Please complete this form to register your security cameras with the Mesa County Sheriff's Office.
The goal of the cameras registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Mesa County Sheriff's Office and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any footage containing to/or related to criminal activity may be collected for use by Mesa County Sheriff's Office as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Mesa County Sheriff's Office and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
- If necessary, the Mesa County Sheriff's Office will contact you directly using the information provided on this site to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent/or employee of the Mesa County Sheriff's Office through the camera registry program.
- Under no circumstances shall the Mesa County Sheriff's Office utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.
If you are reporting a crime in progress or require emergency service dial 911 immediately, or call non-emergency dispatch (970) 242-6707.